Dates: February 3-5, 2021.
Venue: IEC, Brovarsky Ave., 15, Livoberezhna metro station.
Organizer: Kyiv International Contract Fair.
Kyiv Fashion is the country’s leading exhibition ground, where market leaders can not only successfully present their products, but also address the most pressing issues of light industry development in Ukraine. It is the main professional and authoritative B2B platform of the fashion industry of Ukraine.
Kyiv Fashion is the only professional forum of the fashion industry, covering the following thematic sections: Kyiv Fashion, Lingerie & SwimWear, Kyiv Fashion Fabrics, Kyiv Fashion Kids, Kyiv Fashion Equipment.
About Kyiv Fashion 2021 in numbers and facts:
• About 200 exhibitors from 4 foreign countries and 15 regions of Ukraine take part in the Kyiv Fashion 2021 fashion festival;
• The national exposition of Turkey and Poland will be presented at the festival;
• The total area of Kyiv Fashion 2021 is more than 8 thousand square meters. m;
• The effectiveness of the Kyiv Fashion Festival is confirmed by the constant participation of the main leaders;
• There is only targeted demand and current offers at the festival;
• The business program of the festival is aimed at establishing contacts, exchanging views and raising the professional level of specialists.
Activities worth visiting at Kyiv Fashion 2021:
Thanks to a special open lecture hall for performances, we have kept the offline format of events of the business program of the Kyiv Fashion Festival with all the necessary social security requirements.
Within the framework of the festival only topical topics from the leading leaders of the industry, which will become an effective tool to support business in today’s conditions.
• Open meeting of the Board of the Ukrlegprom Association. Organizers: Ukrlegprom Association, Kyiv International Contract Fair. Time: February 3, 11:00 – 12:00.
• PARTNERSBOOK: an international recommendation network for business. Organizers: Vamark Investment Group GmbH (Switzerland), National Industry Partnership in Light Industry of Ukraine “Fashion Globus Ukraine”. Time: February 3, 12:00 – 12:30.
• Fashion industry in the smartphone: is it a reality? Speaker: Oksana Zakharkevych, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Technology and Design of Garments of Khmelnytsky National University, co-founder and director of PE “Technology Consulting”. Time: February 3, 12:30 – 13:30.
• How does PRAVDA make money in fashion? Speaker: Olena Khizunenko, owner of the Pravda label brand, partner and franchise owner of the international IT company Global intellect service. Time: February 3, 13:30 – 14:30.
• How to quickly start selling clothes and shoes on Ukrainian marketplaces: cases. Speaker: Maxim Belyak, CEO of e-commerce platform HUBBER. Time: February 3, 14:30 – 15:00.
• SOStainable fashion. The path to survival or the marketing move? Speaker: Yulia Kopanishyna-Otepko, journalist and PR specialist. Time: February 3, 15:00 – 16:00.
• How to attract attention and earn the recognition of customers online? The path from TM to the brand through the microsegmentation of CA. Behavioral targeting. How to target a sniper to a specific person, not the target audience in general, as Facebook does. Speaker: Diana Krivokon, Development Director of Webbranding, Internet Marketing Expert, Brand Minding. Time: February 3, 16:00 – 17:00.
• Designing clothes and remote tailoring for an individual client with the innovative Unimex tailoring system in lockdown conditions. Speaker: Larysa Dniprovska, lecturer at the Department of Design of the Kyiv National University of Technology and Design, head of the Author’s School “Unimex Tailoring Academy”. Time: February 4, 11:30 – 13:00.
• Garbage business or how does social entrepreneurship live in Ukraine? Speaker: Julia Uvarova, Commercial Director of the brand of modern culture of conscious consumption @ 3.14ban. Time: February 4, 13:00 – 14:00.
• How to save the customer? How to increase sales? Complete digitalization of business! Speaker: Olena Khizunenko, owner of the Pravda label brand, partner and franchise owner of the international IT company Global intellect service. Time: February 4, 14:00 – 15:00.
• A new generation of designers and entrepreneurs in the fashion industry – training methods. Speaker: Olga Kalashnikova, Associate Professor of Costume Design SPGHPA. OL Stiglitz and curator of the MBA Fashion Industries & Luxury Goods program at the French institute Mod’Art International in St. Petersburg. Time: February 4, 15:00 – 16:00.
• Ukrainian “haute couture” of 1940-80s: from sketch to masterpiece. Speaker: Olga Kornienko, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Fashion Historian. Time: February 5, 11:00 – 11:00.
• Errors when launching online export platforms. Speaker: Iryna Mikhalyova, EBRD Certified Consultant, Export Growth Partner. Time: February 4, 16:00 – 17:00.
• Search and supply of raw materials. How to do it quickly and efficiently in modern conditions:
- Review of tissue trends. Speaker: Zoryana Semenyuk, President of the All-Ukrainian Association of Fashion Industry, General Director of Ukrainian Fashion Academy, Editor-in-Chief of the All-Ukrainian print and online edition – Ukrainian Fashion magazine, producer of Odessa Fashion TV channel, organizer of Odessa Fashion Week.
- How to work with online events. Speaker: Natalia Merkulova, Editor-in-Chief of the international advertising and information magazine “SEWING BUSINESS AND FASHION”.
- Tools for finding fabrics and managing the purchase and sale of fabrics. Speaker: Oleksiy Dovhanych.
Organizers: Stocko.ua, Kyiv International Contract Fair. Time: February 5, 12:00 – 13:30.
• Modern basic wardrobe. Speaker: Tatiana Osipova, stylist-image-maker, personal consultant for wardrobe selection, image change. Time: February 5, 13:30 – 14:30.
Kyiv Fashion continues to demonstrate current trends in the light industry market and has a strong business program.
Visit Kyiv Fashion to get acquainted with the latest trends in light industry and establish new business contacts. You will also have a good opportunity to update the equipment and raw materials of your production or the range of the store for next season.
Be successful together with Kyiv Fashion!
3 – 4 February 10:00 – 18:00 (entrance until 17:30)
February 5 10:00 – 16:00 (entrance until 15:30)
You can get an accreditation form, press releases, program of events and additional information in the directorate of advertising and PR by phone. (+38 044) 461 93 44,
e-mail: email@example.com. Contact person: Olena Marchuk.
Follow Kyiv Fashion news on:
• Facebook page: www.facebook.com/KyivFashion
• Official website: www.kyivfashion.kiev.ua
Given the epidemiological situation surrounding the incidence of COVID-19, we would like to inform you that during the preparation and holding of the festival all the recommendations of the Ministry of Health regarding the safety of visitors and exhibitors were taken into account.